Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Link: Web Bookmark

I made my first website when I was at IIT Bombay. It was hosted on institute server. I wrote bare basic html code and it was running in no time. Lately, I bought a domain and web space on Google sites. Now I am trying to learn how to code dynamic websites. After searching through the internet, I recently found a good tutorial website which serves me well. Tizag has tutorials on php, JavaScript, and MySQL. I have completed  tutorial on PHP and am midway into MySQL. While this is not new, I am constantly amazed with ease of finding information on internet. Yes there is lots of noise but its not an issue compared to difficulty in finding relevant information prior to it. I remember one of my Father’s friend asked him to bring for him a computer book from Bhopal because it was not available in Vidisha and when he finished reading it, he said it was useless.   

No comments: